Mathematica-mpr.com is now Mathematica.org. Please update your bookmarks. Learn more about this change.
Health Care and Long-Term Services and Supports
Research and Evaluation of the Money Follows the Person (MFP) Demonstration Grants
The Money Follows the Person Demonstration is a federal initiative to help states reduce their reliance on institutional care for people needing long-term care, and expand options for elderly people and individuals with disabilities to receive care in the community.
Medicaid Buy-In Program
The Medicaid Buy-In program allows adults with disabilities to earn more than would otherwise be possible and still have Medicaid coverage. In return, participants “buy into” the Medicaid program, typically by paying premiums based on income. To assist CMS in monitoring the program, Mathematica has developed...
Senior Fellow; Director of Health Policy Assessment Senior Fellows
Randall Brown is an expert in health care policy issues related to care for the chronically ill, long-term care, managed care, and quality of care. His work has dealt primarily with Medicare and Medicaid populations.Featured Projects
- Research and Evaluation of the Money Follows the Person (MFP) Demonstration Grants
- Evaluation of the Comprehensive Primary Care Initiative
- Staffing Patterns of Primary Care Practices in the Comprehensive Primary Care Initiative
- Impacts of Waiting Periods for Home- and Community-Based Services on Consumers and Medicaid Long-Term Care Costs in Iowa
- Care Delivery Systems
- Health Care and Long-Term Services and Support
- Long-Term Services and Supports
- Health Care and Long-Term Services and Supports
- Human Services