Mathematica-mpr.com is now Mathematica.org. Please update your bookmarks. Learn more about this change.
Health Care and Long-Term Services and Supports
Research and Evaluation of the Money Follows the Person (MFP) Demonstration Grants
The Money Follows the Person Demonstration is a federal initiative to help states reduce their reliance on institutional care for people needing long-term care, and expand options for elderly people and individuals with disabilities to receive care in the community.
Medicaid Buy-In Program
The Medicaid Buy-In program allows adults with disabilities to earn more than would otherwise be possible and still have Medicaid coverage. In return, participants “buy into” the Medicaid program, typically by paying premiums based on income. To assist CMS in monitoring the program, Mathematica has developed...
Crystal Blyler's work focuses on improving services, policies, and well-being of people with behavioral health conditions and disabilities.Featured Projects
- Evaluation of the Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic Demonstration
- National Registry of Evidence-Based Programs and Practices (NREPP)
- Evaluating the HCIA – Behavioral Health/Substance Abuse Awards: Second Annual Report
- How the Affordable Care Act Can Support Employment for People with Mental Illness
- Health Care and Long-Term Services and Support
- Health Care and Long-Term Services and Supports
- Human Services