Mathematica-mpr.com is now Mathematica.org. Please update your bookmarks. Learn more about this change.
Education and Workforce Development
The International Research Experiences for Students Program
Mathematica is evaluating the National Science Foundation International Research Experiences for Students program and developing an electronic data system to support prospective monitoring and evaluation.
Zambia: Increasing Economic and Social Empowerment for Girls and Women
Mathematica is evaluating the EMPOWER: Increasing Economic and Social Empowerment for Adolescent Girls and Vulnerable Women project, implemented by Winrock International and funded by the U.S. Department of Labor.
Senior Vice President; Managing Director of International Research
Anu is a senior vice president and managing director of Mathematica’s international unit. She coordinates more than 50 researchers conducting research and evaluations in education, agriculture, health and nutrition, and infrastructure in Asia, Africa, and Central and South America.Featured Projects
- Technical Assistance for the Impact Evaluation of Social Development Programs in Mexico: Estrategia de Microregiones and Habitat
- Bihar, India: Measurement Learning and Evaluation for the Family Health Initiative
- Using Supply- and Demand-Side Strategies to Improve Maternal and Child Health in Bihar, India: Process Evaluation Findings
- Lessons on Improving Governance in a Complex Policy Environment in Rwanda
- International Research
- Food and Agriculture
- Health and Nutrition
- Social Protection
- Water and Sanitation
- Education and Workforce Development
- Human Services