Mathematica-mpr.com is now Mathematica.org. Please update your bookmarks. Learn more about this change.
Education and Workforce Development
The International Research Experiences for Students Program
Mathematica is evaluating the National Science Foundation International Research Experiences for Students program and developing an electronic data system to support prospective monitoring and evaluation.
Zambia: Increasing Economic and Social Empowerment for Girls and Women
Mathematica is evaluating the EMPOWER: Increasing Economic and Social Empowerment for Adolescent Girls and Vulnerable Women project, implemented by Winrock International and funded by the U.S. Department of Labor.
Director, Seattle Office
Jane Fortson leads Mathematica’s Seattle office as well as teams across our international development area. She has extensive experience conducting measurement, evaluation, and learning activities in agriculture, health, and education.Featured Projects
- Morocco: Monitoring and Evaluation of Fruit Tree Productivity
- Moldova Transition to High-Value Agriculture Project Evaluation
- The Impact of Playworks on Students’ Physical Activity by Race/Ethnicity: Findings from a Randomized Controlled Trial (Journal Article)
- The Impact of Playworks on Boys' and Girls' Physical Activity During Recess
- International Research
- Food and Agriculture
- Health and Nutrition
- Education and Workforce Development