Mathematica-mpr.com is now Mathematica.org. Please update your bookmarks. Learn more about this change.
Education and Workforce Development
The International Research Experiences for Students Program
Mathematica is evaluating the National Science Foundation International Research Experiences for Students program and developing an electronic data system to support prospective monitoring and evaluation.
Zambia: Increasing Economic and Social Empowerment for Girls and Women
Mathematica is evaluating the EMPOWER: Increasing Economic and Social Empowerment for Adolescent Girls and Vulnerable Women project, implemented by Winrock International and funded by the U.S. Department of Labor.
Evan Borkum specializes in designing and conducting experimental and quasi-experimental evaluations in developing countries. He has worked on projects in a variety of topic areas related to international development, including agriculture, maternal and child health, and vocational education.Featured Projects
- Morocco: Monitoring and Evaluation of Fruit Tree Productivity
- Bihar, India: Measurement Learning and Evaluation for the Family Health Initiative
- MCC Indonesia Nutrition Project Impact Evaluation Interim Report
- Evaluation of MCC's Vocational Education and Training Activity in Namibia: Findings from Analysis of the First Round of Qualitative Data
- International Research
- Food and Agriculture
- Health and Nutrition
- Education and Workforce Development