Mathematica-mpr.com is now Mathematica.org. Please update your bookmarks. Learn more about this change.
Water and Sanitation
Process Evaluation of the WASH for Life Partnership Between the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation’s Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene Team and USAID’s Development Innovation Ventures
In 2011, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation’s Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene (WSH) team partnered with USAID’s Development Innovation Ventures to establish WASH for Life, a $17 million pool of dedicated funding for innovative water, sanitation, and hygiene projects with the potential to scale.
Cabo Verde: Improving Performance in the WASH Sector
This project aims to increase access, utilization, and quality of services and facilities in Cabo Verde while reducing consumer costs by supporting national policy reform, promoting the corporatization of utilities, and creating a funding mechanism for infrastructure projects.
Senior Vice President; Managing Director of International Research
Anu is a senior vice president and managing director of Mathematica’s international unit. She coordinates more than 50 researchers conducting research and evaluations in education, agriculture, health and nutrition, and infrastructure in Asia, Africa, and Central and South America.Featured Projects
- Technical Assistance for the Impact Evaluation of Social Development Programs in Mexico: Estrategia de Microregiones and Habitat
- Bihar, India: Measurement Learning and Evaluation for the Family Health Initiative
- Using Supply- and Demand-Side Strategies to Improve Maternal and Child Health in Bihar, India: Process Evaluation Findings
- Lessons on Improving Governance in a Complex Policy Environment in Rwanda
- International Research
- Food and Agriculture
- Health and Nutrition
- Social Protection
- Water and Sanitation
- Education and Workforce Development
- Human Services