Mathematica is continuously monitoring this fluid situation, and we are proactively working to minimize any potential impacts on our clients, partners, staff, and the important work that we do together. Learn more.
Our survey design services include:
- Designing data collections to answer important policy questions while minimizing respondent burden and, when possible, complementing them with administrative and qualitative data
- Customizing small- to large-scale data collections for:
- Substantive areas, including disability, early childhood, education, family support, health, international, labor, and nutrition
- General and targeted populations, including hard-to-reach participants; health care providers; principals, teachers, and students; vulnerable populations; new businesses; and other establishments
- Developing and testing survey questions to ensure that respondents fully understand the intent of the questions, particularly youth, the elderly, those for whom English is not a primary language, and those whose disabilities affect communication
- Designing and implementing probability and nonprobability samples, including complex sample designs, weighting, variance estimation and nonresponse bias analysis and adjustment
- Creating public use data sets that meet the highest standards for confidentiality
- Conducting methodological research to improve quality and cost-effectiveness
Read more about our data collection services.
EVIDENCE & INSIGHTS
Insights About the Transition System for SSI Youth from the National Evaluation of Promoting Readiness of Minors in SSI (PROMISE)
This article discusses insights gained from the national PROMISE evaluation about the current transition system, which are relevant to current initiatives supporting youth with disabilities during the transition to adulthood.Learn more
Progress is best made together.
We believe in close partnership - whether you're a small non-profit or a federal government agency, we stick with you to help you see clearly and act quickly.