Our survey design services include:
- Designing data collections to answer important policy questions while minimizing respondent burden and, when possible, complementing them with administrative and qualitative data
- Customizing small- to large-scale data collections for:
- Substantive areas, including disability, early childhood, education, family support, health, international, labor, and nutrition
- General and targeted populations, including hard-to-reach participants; health care providers; principals, teachers, and students; vulnerable populations; new businesses; and other establishments
- Developing and testing survey questions to ensure that respondents fully understand the intent of the questions, particularly youth, the elderly, those for whom English is not a primary language, and those whose disabilities affect communication
- Designing and implementing probability and nonprobability samples, including complex sample designs, weighting, variance estimation and nonresponse bias analysis and adjustment
- Creating public use data sets that meet the highest standards for confidentiality
- Conducting methodological research to improve quality and cost-effectiveness
Read more about our data collection services.
EVIDENCE & INSIGHTS
Evaluation of the Benin Power Compact’s Electricity Generation and Distribution Projects: Baseline Report
Like many countries in sub-Saharan Africa, Benin suffers from weak electricity infrastructure, with critical deficiencies in access, installed capacity, and overall consumption.Learn more
Progress is best made together.
We believe in close partnership - whether you're a small non-profit or a federal government agency, we stick with you to help you see clearly and act quickly.