Mathematica is continuously monitoring this fluid situation, and we are proactively working to minimize any potential impacts on our clients, partners, staff, and the important work that we do together. Learn more.
Honoring Veterans Day
As the United States honors its military on Veterans Day, a new video from Mathematica Policy Research highlights the company’s work to improve the well-being of veterans and active-duty service members. Mathematica staff members discuss their personal connections to the U.S. Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, and Navy, while highlighting their work on the following projects:
- An evaluation of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) residential rehabilitation treatment programs focused on mental health services
- Studies of responsible fatherhood programs for men, including veterans, as part of the Parents and Children Together evaluation
- The Disability Research Consortium, which evaluates efforts to improve the national disability support system, including employment programs for veterans with post-traumatic stress disorder
- The implementation of surveys to monitor the progress of the TRICARE program, which provides health care coverage to more than nine million active-duty and retired service members
- An evaluation of efforts to improve outreach and services for veterans who are looking for work after their active service ends and receiving benefits under the Unemployment Compensation for Ex-Servicemembers program