Mathematica-mpr.com is now Mathematica.org. Please update your bookmarks. Learn more about this change.
Nutrition Assistance Programs
Evaluation of SNAP Employment and Training Pilots
The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) is the primary source of nutrition assistance for many low-income people. Beyond providing access to food assistance, SNAP also provides some participants with a critical work support, helping them during times of unemployment or underemployment.
The School Nutrition and Meal Cost Study (SNMCS)
The School Nutrition and Meal Cost Study provides data on a broad array of topics, including critical information about the food and nutrient content of school meals, the costs of school meals, the food environments in schools, and the contribution of school meals to children's overall diets.
Senior Manager, Human Services Research Systems
Nora Paxton has experience developing programming systems and leading teams of programmers to perform data acquisition and cleaning, administrative data linking, complex variable construction, analysis and reporting, and public use file creation and documentation.Featured Projects
- The School Nutrition and Meal Cost Study (SNMCS)
- Estimating Improper Payments for School Meal Programs: Access, Participation, Eligibility, and Certification II (APEC)
- Influencing Mode Choice in a Multi-Mode Survey
- Instructional Practices That Support ELL Children in Los Angeles Universal Preschool Classrooms
- Food Security and Hunger
- Nutrition and Food Assistance Programs
- Human Services