Mathematica-mpr.com is now Mathematica.org. Please update your bookmarks. Learn more about this change.
Toddlers in Early Head Start: A Portrait of 3-Year-Olds, Their Families, and the Programs Serving Them. Volume II: Technical Appendices
Specific questions addressed by this report include:
- What is Early Head Start? What are the program models employed, staff qualifications, and other important program features and characteristics?
- What specific services are delivered to families and what is their quality?
- What are the characteristics of the families Early Head Start serves in terms of their demographic, household, and family characteristics; their needs; and their risk factors?
- How are Early Head Start children and families faring over time?
- What are the predictors of home visit and classroom quality?
- What are the predictors of program participation?
- How do family characteristics, program experiences, and quality relate to outcomes?
Early Head Start Family and Child Experiences Survey (Baby FACES)
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families, Office of Planning, Research, and Evaluation