SAW/RTW Webinar: How Can We Help Workers Keep Their Jobs After Injury, Illness?
This policy webinar was hosted by the Stay-at-Work/Return-to-Work Policy Collaborative. We convened state and local leaders who want to help more workers keep their jobs after they develop a career-threatening medical condition.
Our panel of speakers discussed and requested your feedback on the following topics:
- The reasons behind avoidable work disability and job loss
- The benefits of stay-at-work/return-to-work policies for state and local governments and their constituents
- State and local policies that could help workers keep their jobs after an injury or illness
The speakers’ panel featured:
- Yonatan Ben-Shalom, project director of the Stay-at-Work/Return-to-Work Policy Policy Collaborative (moderator)
- Jennifer Christian, president and chief medical officer of Webility Corporation
- David Stapleton, director of Mathematica Policy Research’s Center for Studying Disability Policy
For more information, contact R2WPolicy@mathematica-mpr.com.