Mathematica-mpr.com is now Mathematica.org. Please update your bookmarks. Learn more about this change.
Modeling Successful Reentry Practices in Colorado
Mathematica in partnership with the Colorado Department of Corrections (CDOC) Division of Adult Parole and the Colorado Evaluation and Action Lab (Colorado Lab) will leverage an existing data set to examine ways to target reentry services so that they can best help reduce incarceration across the state.
Child Support Noncustodial Parent Employment Demonstration (CSPED)
The National Child Support Noncustodial Parent Employment Demonstration is testing the effectiveness of programs that aim to increase employment among noncustodial parents, with the ultimate goal of increasing the likelihood that they meet their child support obligations.
Annalisa Mastri designs and conducts experimental and nonexperimental evaluations of employment and family support interventions.Featured Projects
- Clearinghouse for Labor Evaluation and Research (CLEAR)
- Evaluation of the Unemployment Compensation Provisions of ARRA
- Using Evidence-Informed Practices to Advance Youth Self-Sufficiency and Well-Being (Presentation)
- Designing a National Evaluation of an Ongoing Program: Lessons from the WIA Adult and Dislocated Worker Programs Gold Standard Evaluation
- Training and Re-employment
- Unemployment Insurance
- Family Support
- TANF and Employment Issues
- Human Services