Mathematica-mpr.com is now Mathematica.org. Please update your bookmarks. Learn more about this change.
Modeling Successful Reentry Practices in Colorado
Mathematica in partnership with the Colorado Department of Corrections (CDOC) Division of Adult Parole and the Colorado Evaluation and Action Lab (Colorado Lab) will leverage an existing data set to examine ways to target reentry services so that they can best help reduce incarceration across the state.
Child Support Noncustodial Parent Employment Demonstration (CSPED)
The National Child Support Noncustodial Parent Employment Demonstration is testing the effectiveness of programs that aim to increase employment among noncustodial parents, with the ultimate goal of increasing the likelihood that they meet their child support obligations.
Director of Employment Research
Jeanne Bellotti has extensive expertise in designing and conducting evaluations of programs to help disadvantaged populations prepare for, find, and retain employment.Featured Projects
- Youth CareerConnect Evaluation
- Connecting Inmates to Public Workforce Services Prior to Release: The Linking to Employment Activities Pre-Release Grants
- Design Options for an Impact Evaluation of the Participant Assistance Program
- Summary of the Summer Electronic Benefits Transfer for Children (SEBTC) Evaluation: Findings for Proof-of-Concept Year
- Training and Re-employment
- Human Services