Mathematica-mpr.com is now Mathematica.org. Please update your bookmarks. Learn more about this change.
Modeling Successful Reentry Practices in Colorado
Mathematica in partnership with the Colorado Department of Corrections (CDOC) Division of Adult Parole and the Colorado Evaluation and Action Lab (Colorado Lab) will leverage an existing data set to examine ways to target reentry services so that they can best help reduce incarceration across the state.
Child Support Noncustodial Parent Employment Demonstration (CSPED)
The National Child Support Noncustodial Parent Employment Demonstration is testing the effectiveness of programs that aim to increase employment among noncustodial parents, with the ultimate goal of increasing the likelihood that they meet their child support obligations.
Michelle Derr specializes in translating research findings effectively to improve public policies and direct practice.Featured Projects
- Improving the Coordination and Performance of Government Programs for Disadvantaged Job Seekers
- Project IMPROVE: Improving Program Outcomes Via Evidence-Based Technical Assistance
- Learn, Innovate, Improve (LI²): Using Evidence for Continuous Program Improvement (Presentation)
- BOND Implementation and Evaluation: Process Study Report
- Training and Re-employment
- Family Support
- TANF and Employment Issues
- Human Services