Mathematica-mpr.com is now Mathematica.org. Please update your bookmarks. Learn more about this change.
Multi-City Evaluation of Sugar-Sweetened Beverage (SSB) Taxes
This study evaluated the implementation and impact of these taxes in four cities, primarily in Philadelphia and Oakland, with additional analysis in San Francisco and Seattle.
The School Nutrition and Meal Cost Study (SNMCS)
The School Nutrition and Meal Cost Study provides data on a broad array of topics, including critical information about the food and nutrient content of school meals, the costs of school meals, the food environments in schools, and the contribution of school meals to children's overall diets.
Ronette Briefel is an expert in nutrition, public health, and population-based strategies to prevent disease and promote health.Featured Projects
- Improving Children's Diets: Evaluation of the Canned, Frozen, or Dried Fruits and Vegetables Pilot
- Evaluating the Summer Food for Children Household-Based Demonstrations
- Summer Electronic Benefit Transfer for Children (SEBTC) Demonstration: Summary Report 2011-2014 (Summary)
- The WIC Breastfeeding Policy Inventory Study (In Focus Brief)
- Childhood Obesity
- Food Security and Hunger
- Nutrition and Food Assistance Programs
- Human Services