Mathematica-mpr.com is now Mathematica.org. Please update your bookmarks. Learn more about this change.
Multi-City Evaluation of Sugar-Sweetened Beverage (SSB) Taxes
This study evaluated the implementation and impact of these taxes in four cities, primarily in Philadelphia and Oakland, with additional analysis in San Francisco and Seattle.
The School Nutrition and Meal Cost Study (SNMCS)
The School Nutrition and Meal Cost Study provides data on a broad array of topics, including critical information about the food and nutrient content of school meals, the costs of school meals, the food environments in schools, and the contribution of school meals to children's overall diets.
Senior Fellow; Director of Nutrition Research
Mary Kay Fox is a nationally recognized expert in nutrition, childhood obesity, and school food environments. She is also Mathematica's director for nutrition policy research.Featured Projects
- The School Nutrition and Meal Cost Study (SNMCS)
- Reducing the Risk of Online Sales of WIC Infant Formula: An Assessment of State Agency Practices
- Review of WIC Food Packages: Proposed Framework for Revisions, Interim Report
- Review of WIC Food Packages: An Evaluation of White Potatoes in the Cash Value Voucher
- Childhood Obesity
- Food Choices and Dietary Quality
- Food Security and Hunger
- Nutrition Assistance Programs
- Human Services