Mathematica-mpr.com is now Mathematica.org. Please update your bookmarks. Learn more about this change.
Food Security and Hunger
The Administration on Aging Nutrition Services Program Evaluation
The Administration for Community Living (ACL) was created around the fundamental principle that all people, regardless of age or disability, should be able to live independently and fully participate in their communities.
Evaluating the Summer Food for Children Household-Based Demonstrations
Mathematica teamed with Abt Associates, Inc., to test the impact of two approaches for providing food assistance to low-income, school-age children in the summer to reduce child hunger and food insecurity.
Lisa Dragoset has more than 10 years of experience collecting and analyzing large, complex data sets using a variety of statistical techniques.Featured Projects
- Evaluating Race to the Top and School Improvement Grants
- Reaching the Underserved Elderly and Working Adults in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
- Are Low-Performing Schools Adopting Practices Promoted by School Improvement Grants?
- Are Low-Performing Schools Adopting Practices Promoted by School Improvement Grants? (In Focus Brief)
- School Reform
- Food Security and Hunger
- Nutrition Assistance Programs
- Human Services