Mathematica-mpr.com is now Mathematica.org. Please update your bookmarks. Learn more about this change.
Food Security and Hunger
The Administration on Aging Nutrition Services Program Evaluation
The Administration for Community Living (ACL) was created around the fundamental principle that all people, regardless of age or disability, should be able to live independently and fully participate in their communities.
Evaluating the Summer Food for Children Household-Based Demonstrations
Mathematica teamed with Abt Associates, Inc., to test the impact of two approaches for providing food assistance to low-income, school-age children in the summer to reduce child hunger and food insecurity.
Senior Manager, Human Services Research Systems
Nora Paxton has experience developing programming systems and leading teams of programmers to perform data acquisition and cleaning, administrative data linking, complex variable construction, analysis and reporting, and public use file creation and documentation.Featured Projects
- The School Nutrition and Meal Cost Study (SNMCS)
- Estimating Improper Payments for School Meal Programs: Access, Participation, Eligibility, and Certification II (APEC)
- Influencing Mode Choice in a Multi-Mode Survey
- Instructional Practices That Support ELL Children in Los Angeles Universal Preschool Classrooms
- Food Security and Hunger
- Nutrition and Food Assistance Programs
- Human Services