Mathematica-mpr.com is now Mathematica.org. Please update your bookmarks. Learn more about this change.
Identifying effective school reform strategies and understanding why they work is vitally important as federal, state, and local authorities decide how to invest limited resources. We evaluate the highest profile efforts to change our nation's education system and provide clear, reliable information to inform decision making.
Evaluation of the School District of Philadelphia’s Renaissance Initiative and Turnaround Network
The School District of Philadelphia has embarked on a multiyear effort to improve the outcomes of students in low-performing schools.
Evaluation of the Atlanta Public Schools Turnaround Strategy
Atlanta Public Schools (APS) implements several key programs as part of a Turnaround Strategy to transform its lowest-performing schools and increase students’ achievement.
Lisa Dragoset has more than 10 years of experience collecting and analyzing large, complex data sets using a variety of statistical techniques.Featured Projects
- Evaluating Race to the Top and School Improvement Grants
- Reaching the Underserved Elderly and Working Adults in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
- Are Low-Performing Schools Adopting Practices Promoted by School Improvement Grants?
- Are Low-Performing Schools Adopting Practices Promoted by School Improvement Grants? (In Focus Brief)
- School Reform
- Food Security and Hunger
- Nutrition and Food Assistance Programs
- Human Services