Mathematica-mpr.com is now Mathematica.org. Please update your bookmarks. Learn more about this change.
Identifying effective school reform strategies and understanding why they work is vitally important as federal, state, and local authorities decide how to invest limited resources. We evaluate the highest profile efforts to change our nation's education system and provide clear, reliable information to inform decision making.
Evaluation of the Atlanta Public Schools Turnaround Strategy
Atlanta Public Schools (APS) implements several key programs as part of a Turnaround Strategy to transform its lowest-performing schools and increase students’ achievement.
Evaluation of the School District of Philadelphia’s Renaissance Initiative and Turnaround Network
The School District of Philadelphia has embarked on a multiyear effort to improve the outcomes of students in low-performing schools.
Senior Vice President; Managing Director of Human Services
Jill Constantine is an expert in teacher compensation and quality, as well as access to college for low-income students.Featured ProjectsFeatured Publications
- Pay for Performance: Evaluating the Teacher Incentive Fund (In Focus Brief)
- Early Implementation Experiences of the 2010 Teacher Incentive Fund Grantees (Snapshot)
- School Reform
- Strengthening and Disseminating Research
- Teacher and Principal Effectiveness
- Labor: Strengthening and Disseminating Research
- Human Services