Mathematica-mpr.com is now Mathematica.org. Please update your bookmarks. Learn more about this change.
Models of Coordination and Technical Assistance to Achieve Outcomes in Communities
For the Models of Coordination and Technical Assistance to Achieve Outcomes in Communities project, Mathematica will partner with ASPE to explore several dimensions of federal-to-local efforts for cross-sector social service coordination.
Child Support Noncustodial Parent Employment Demonstration (CSPED)
The National Child Support Noncustodial Parent Employment Demonstration is testing the effectiveness of programs that aim to increase employment among noncustodial parents, with the ultimate goal of increasing the likelihood that they meet their child support obligations.
Linda Rosenberg has more than 25 years of experience conducting qualitative research of programs in domestic policy areas, including education, labor, and welfare.Featured Projects
- Evaluating Race to the Top and School Improvement Grants
- Providing Services to Veterans Through the Public Workforce System: Descriptive Findings from the WIA Gold Standard Evaluation
- A Focused Look at Rural Schools Receiving School Improvement Grants (Book Chapter)
- Case Studies of Schools Receiving School Improvement Grants
- School Reform
- Training and Re-employment
- Family Support
- TANF and Employment Issues
- Human Services