Mathematica-mpr.com is now Mathematica.org. Please update your bookmarks. Learn more about this change.
Statistics and Measurement
Disability Statistics and Measurement Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (StatsRRTC)
The Rehabilitation Research and Training Center on Disability Statistics and Demographics aims to narrow and bridge the divide between producers and end users of disability statistics, supporting better data collection, decision-making, programs, and lives for people with disabilities.
Yonatan Ben-Shalom specializes in policies and programs related to the employment and income of people with disabilities.Featured Projects
- Workers’ Compensation and the Opioid Epidemic: Analysis and Research Design Options
- Disability Research Consortium
- The Employment/Eligibility Service System: A New Gateway for Employment Supports and Social Security Disability Benefits
- Long-Term Work Activity and Use of Employment Supports Among New Supplemental Security Income Recipients
- Employment and Income Support
- Statistics and Measurements