Mathematica-mpr.com is now Mathematica.org. Please update your bookmarks. Learn more about this change.
College and Career Readiness
Whether our education system helps youth develop skills needed to attain college and career success is a pressing concern. We have evaluated programs geared to help students progress and ultimately improve their individual and economic well-being.
Assessing the Long-Term Impacts of KIPP Middle Schools on College Enrollment and Persistence
This long-term randomized controlled trial followed students who applied to enter KIPP middle schools in 2008 and 2009, and measured their outcomes in college.
Assessing Evidence of Effectiveness in Adult Education
This study for the U.S. Department of Education will identify and examine the effectiveness of specific adult education programs and services.
Cecilia Speroni examines issues in education policy, including teacher and principal effectiveness; the use of data in education decision-making; and fostering student engagement in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) fields.Featured Projects
- Pay-for-Performance: Evaluating the Teacher Incentive Fund
- The International Research Experiences for Students Program
- Bridging the Gap in Workforce and Education Services: Career Coaching in the Virginia RETHINKS Health Sciences Education TAACCCT Program
- Impact Evaluation of the RWJF Summer Medical and Dental Education Program (SMDEP)
- College and Career Readiness
- Effective Data Use
- Strengthening and Disseminating Research
- Teacher and Principal Effectiveness
- Labor: Strengthening and Disseminating Research
- Human Services