Mathematica-mpr.com is now Mathematica.org. Please update your bookmarks. Learn more about this change.
Mathematica's reputation for quality and objectivity is based in no small part on our high-caliber staff. Employees at all levels are selected for their superior experience, education, and training. Most senior staff hold doctoral degrees and are nationally recognized in their fields, which include economics, sociology, survey research, public policy analysis, demography, education, and computer technology.
Vice President of Information Technology Services
Tranchina is a seasoned information technology professional with more than 25 years of experience in the information technology industry.
So O’Neil is committed to evaluating, assessing, and improving programs that address community health, maternal and child health, reproductive and population health, and health disparities around the world.Featured Projects
- Evaluation Design for a Transformed Healthy Start Program
- Well-Integrated Screening and Evaluation for the Women Across the Nation (WISEWOMAN) Program: Evaluation and Technical Assistance
- Racial Disparities in Hospitalizations for Ambulatory Care: Sensitive Conditions
- Characteristics, Access, Utilization, Satisfaction, and Outcomes of Healthy Start Participants in Eight Sites
- Health Information Technology and Analytics
- Population Health
- State Health Programs