Opportunity for All
This archived webinar from Mathematica, Mirror Group, and the Data Quality Campaign presented a framework for increasing collaboration and alignment across local, state, and national data systems to help address disparities along the pre-K-to-workforce continuum.
Developed in partnership with leading experts from more than 15 national and community organizations that support young people, the Education-to-Workforce Indicator Framework builds on leading frameworks and evidence to offer comprehensive guidance on how to measure and act on the data that matter most to help every student succeed. This webinar examined the critical questions our data systems must be able to answer to help us understand how students are progressing from Pre-K through workforce and how system conditions are supporting or hindering their success.
Watch the recording to learn more about:
- Twenty questions every longitudinal data system should be equipped to answer about how students are progressing from early education through career
- Ninety-nine student outcomes and milestones and related system conditions that matter most to measure
- Twenty-five characteristics systems should use to break down the data to assess and address disparities
- Seven principles to support equitable data use across the data life cycle
- Kate Tromble, Data Champions Collaborative Lead, Data Quality Campaign
- Naihobe Gonzalez, Senior Researcher, Mathematica
- Adrian N. Neely, Research & Evaluation Consultant, Mirror Group, LLC