Mathematica-mpr.com is now Mathematica.org. Please update your bookmarks. Learn more about this change.
Technical Assistance and Analytic Support for the Medicaid and CHIP Core Set Measures
Measuring and improving the quality of care for children and adults in Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) is a high priority for the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and its Center for Medicaid and CHIP Services (CMCS).
Providing Business Analytics and Data Quality Development for Medicaid and CHIP Business Information Solutions (MACBIS)
This initiative is building an infrastructure for robust data analytics, and integrating and aligning federal and state data sources, to support data-driven policy decisions about Medicaid and CHIP policy and programs.
Director of Human Services
Diane Paulsell has more than 20 years of experience researching the implementation and effects of early childhood education and family support programs and policies on low-income families and children.Featured Projects
- Child Support Noncustodial Parent Employment Demonstration (CSPED)
- Learning About Infant and Toddler Early Education Services (LITES): Identifying What Works
- Improving Access to Early Care and Education: An Equity-Focused Policy Research Agenda
- Impacts of a Child Care Quality Rating and Improvement System on Child Care Quality
- Quality Improvement
- Early Childhood
- Child Development
- Early Childhood Systems
- Quality Measurement
- Strengthening Families and Responsible Fatherhood
- Youth Development
- Human Services