Pathways Clearinghouse: Snapshots of Three Approaches to Improving Employment Outcomes for People with Low Incomes
Join us for an interactive webinar to explore and discuss the Evidence Snapshots created by the Pathways to Work Evidence Clearinghouse.
The Pathways Clearinghouse Evidence Snapshots help you understand what works among interventions with a common approach to service provision. To date, we have developed three Evidence Snapshots on employment coaching, financial incentives, and subsidized employment and transitional jobs to provide practitioners, policymakers, and researchers with an understanding of the evidence behind specific types of employment-focused interventions.
During the webinar, we will have an interactive discussion to explore the following questions:
- Which interventions featuring an employment coaching component improve the employment and earnings of people with low incomes?
- Which interventions with a focus on financial incentives are the most effective overall, and which outcomes do they improve?
- Which subsidized employment and transitional jobs interventions improve outcomes for participants?
We will dedicate a separate interactive breakout session to each of the three snapshots during the webinar, to enable you to focus on the types of services you are most interested in.
This panel includes:
- Siri Warkentien, social science research analyst, Office of Planning, Research, and Evaluation
- Sarah Dolfin, senior researcher, Mathematica
- Lindsay Cattell, data scientist, Mathematica
- Sam Elkin, principal associate, MEF Associates
- Jillian Stein, senior researcher, Mathematica