Mathematica-mpr.com is now Mathematica.org. Please update your bookmarks. Learn more about this change.
Multi-City Evaluation of Sugar-Sweetened Beverage (SSB) Taxes
This study evaluated the implementation and impact of these taxes in four cities, primarily in Philadelphia and Oakland, with additional analysis in San Francisco and Seattle.
Learning Systems for Accountable Care Organizations
Under a contract with CMS’s Innovation Center, Mathematica operates multiple learning systems for Medicare ACOs that promote the rapid distribution of innovative ideas and strategies for improving health care delivery and quality.
Director of Health Policy Assessment
Jonathan Brown conducts research and evaluation projects focused on improving the quality and outcomes of services for people with mental health and substance use disorders.Featured Projects
- Evaluation of the Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic Demonstration
- Emerging Roles of Residential Treatment Centers in the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services System
- Advancing the Prevention and Treatment of Mental Health and Substance Use Disorders (About Us)
- Evaluating the HCIA – Behavioral Health/Substance Abuse Awards: Second Annual Report
- Health Care and Long-Term Services and Support
- Medicaid and CHIP
- Population Health
- Health Care and Long-Term Services and Supports
- Early Childhood
- Early Childhood Systems
- Human Services