Youth CareerConnect: Engaging Employers and Workforce Agency Partners
- Employer partnerships grew stronger over the course of the grant and were supported by dedicated YCC staff.
- Employer partners advised on program planning and curriculum, and supported increases in internships and mentoring over time.
- YCC staff faced several challenges to providing work experiences and mentoring.
- Workforce agency involvement was uneven across grantees, but these agencies provided program planning support and direct student services at some YCC grantees.
- Schools planned to maintain employer partnerships and the YCC services that employer and workforce agency partners provided.
Follow the Evidence
Interested in the most current findings from Mathematica? Subscribe to our bi-weekly newsletter, Evidence & Insights, to stay up to date with the issues that matter to you.Sign Me Up